Calendar of events
Below is a list of the dates and times the rifle / trap range will be closed for events. Please plan accordingly when you desire to use the club facilities.
This list may be updated at any time to add or subtract events, please check often to obtain the latest information.
We are a member of Manitowoc County Fish and Game. For more information please click the following link:
Upcoming Events For 2020
- 27, 29 and May 6 Maribel Sportsmen’s Club will be holding a DNR certified ATV safety course on Monday’s and Wednesday’s, April 27, 29 and May 6. All classes will be from 5:30 to 9 p.m. Anyone born Jan. 1, 1988 or after needs an ATV safety course to operate on public trails. Pre-registration is required by calling John Decker at (920) 242-0278.
Regularly Occurring Events
-Club Meeting 2nd Monday of Every Month
-League Trap on Tuesdays and Sundays, Range Closed During Trap!
-Youth Trap on Thursdays and Sundays, Range Closed During Trap!
-Indoor Archery on Tuesday evening concurrent with trap
Typical Yearly Events
- Cotton Tail Classic: Mid February -Maribel Sportsmen’s Club will hold its annual Cottontail Classic and Super Hunt in Mid February. The club will be open on Friday evening from 5 to 10 p.m. to purchase hunt slips and super hunt slips. For more information and/or questions, contact Bob Schuh at (920) 682-3106.
- Rummage Sale and Booyah!!! Sportsman’s Rummage Sale & Booyah - on a Saturday Mid to late February, 9am to 2pm. Booyah take outs available, other food and beverages also available. Buy, Sell, Trade (Guns, Archery, Fishing, and Hunting Gear) Carry in items. Don’t need it? Want to sell it? Bring it out. Free admission (donations appreciated) -Free tables (space limited) -Tables need to remain occupied until close of sale! For Info or to reserve a table; Contact Shawn Seefeldt @ 920-684-0783 Or Email email@example.com
- Hunter Safety and Bow Hunter Safety Courses for spring ------ Course #1 Early to Mid April Course #2 Mid to Late April Bow Hunter Safety CourseEarly May
- High school trap - Starts near the 31 of April and typically runs every Thursday night from 6 to 9 and Sunday from 12:30 till 4 till the end of May. Range Closed!
- ATV Safety Course - *ESTIMATED* Scheduled for Late April, typically held from 5:30 to 9 p.m. Students must be at least 11 years old to take the course. Anyone born Jan. 1, 1989 or after must have the course to ride off your own property. Cost is $10 +/- per student. Pre-registration is required by calling John Decker at (920) 242-0278 Range Closed!
- Inter-club MUZZLELOADER Shoot - *ESTIMATED* Scheduled for late May through October. Typically held at Maribel and Viking Locations. General description—Inter-club shoot with Viking Bow & Guns and Maribel SC. All muzzle loaders welcome. Targets will be various, from silhouettes, gongs, paper, novelty, at a variety of ranges. MSC expected open to from 4:30 pm Both ranges open shooting starts at 5 pm til dusk.Range Closed!
- 3-D archery shoot- *ESTIMATED* Early August expected to be an all day affair 8 a to 5 p. Maribel Sportsmen’s Club is holding their 3-D archery shoot on a Saturday and Sunday. Shooting is from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. The course features 30 3-D targets in a mostly wooded setting. For any further information, contact Rodney Gove at (920) 901-2654.Range Closed!
- Wing Shoot Clinic - *ESTIMATED* Late August, 8 am - 5 - pm. This event teaches the fundamentals of the sport of wing shooting. During this event the rifle range will be closed that day from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.Range Closed!
- Family Night- *ESTIMATED* Early August, That Monday meeting of the Maribel Sportsmen’s Club is family night. We will have the air rifle range set up for both the kids and adults to enjoy some trigger time. We will also be having muzzle loader shooting starting at 5 p.m. that same night. Bring your muzzle-loader for some friendly competition.Range Closed!
- Hunters Safety Course- *ESTIMATED* Mid August Evenings (6 p-9 p), and a Saturday (8 a-5 p), Maribel Sportsmen’s Club will be holding their two hunter safety course days, both from 6 to 9 p.m., and finish up on Saturday from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. Cost is $10 per person. Pre-registration is required by calling Bob Schuh at (920) 682-3106.
- The Public Gun Sight-In - Rifle Range Committee has *ESTIMATED* Early November as the public gun sight-in dates. Fee will typically be $5 per gun. Hours will be roughly 8:30 until 3:30 each day. MSC will provide spotters, targets, and sight adjustment assistance.Range Closed!
Any comments or questions about the information on this page can be sent to
Thank you for your support of this site!